- H.E.R.O.™ High Efficiency Reverse Osmosis System
H.E.R.O.™ High Efficiency Reverse Osmosis System
Removes 95 to 98% of Total Dissolved Solids From Your Home's Water!
- Heavy duty glass filled polypropylene construction provides double the strength, toughness & durability
- TFC 75 GPD reverse osmosis membrane provides up to 99% Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) rejection
- Pre-filters 10’’ five (5) micron Spun Polypropylene Sediment
- Cartridge and 10’’ Activated Carbon Cartridge
- Post filter: 10’’ Activated Carbon Cartridge
- Choose from air gap or non-air gap chrome plated faucets
- 3.0 Gallon NSF Certified plastic storage tank
- 3/8’’ outlet tubing for higher flows
- Automatic shut-off valve
- Exclusive serviceable check valve eliminates spring ‘chatter’ noise common in other RO’s
- Quick connect fittings for ease of installation
- Dual purpose wrench for use on membrane cap and filter housing
- Dimensions: 15.0”w x 17.7”h x 6.9”d Pump Model
- 110V electrical required to power pump
Specs & Details
Our H.E.R.O.™ High Efficiency Reverse Osmosis System provides the most convenient and economical solution for drinking water in your home. It purifies your water with virtually no waste with an over 99.9% recovery rate. Comparable systems typically waste 4-12 gallons for every gallon of RO water produced. This reverse osmosis system makes your water safe and taste great at a fraction of the cost of other systems.
- Water on demand all the time
- No lugging or storing heavy 40lb bottles
- Perfect for drinking, cooking, juice, coffee, tea, ice cubes
- Quick tank refill system
- Pets and plants love it too!
Click here for full specifications.